isn't it funny....

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 4:57 AM

just to think.... what would it have been like if there were no music? i don't think i could imagine how it wouldv'e been, just dull and boring.... to be able to have your favourite band, your favourite music and shit... it would be like to have no water... no food for the soul!!!! and so amazing how people differ from another... making us all unique in our own way.... i mean damn, if i had to listen to the music my mom used to listen to... thank goodness we are all different... but just to think back at all the types of music there is, all the different bands and solo artists you get... wow!!!! isn't it funny how we all are so different.........
live on the edge and rock on!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: isn't it funny....

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I would die without Nickelback. They have literally saved my life too many times to count. They're so diverse and yet they're great at it all!!

Agreed, life would be very different without music.
    I recently had to write a persuasive essay on why you should listen to music... I used Nickelback as my main examble. hehehe

-NBOTTB
    Meaning of my name: NB-Nickelback OTTB- Off The Track Thoroughbreds They're both also my two passions!

2. RE: isn't it funny....

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I thought about this after I saw the Musical "We Will Rock You" when I visited London in 2011.
    The story of the musical was set in a future where music was forbidden.
    That would be horrible! I mean if you have something as great as music and then someone takes it away from you, you'll feel empty and miss it.
    If music on the other hand never would have existed, we wouldn't miss it because you cant miss something that you don't know about.

If someone would take away music from me, I'd probably fall apart! Music is who I am! If I wouldn't have music I would loose myself.
    It's just as you say, we're all different (and thank god for that) and we all have different things that makes us who we are. But the main thing for many, I think, is the music.

to think about a life without music is like having a nightmare while you're awake :P

3. Re: isn't it funny....

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 10:51 AM

I think that world would become some kind of a bland, miserable place where people live not to enjoy their life, just to go to schools and work everyday.
    Music is something that you can relate to no matter what situation you're in, happy music, sad music, depressing music, slow music... Music defines us, it's part of our personality... We make friends based on the music they listen to, and to be honest, we spend most of our money on merch, posters, albums and gigs... :)