Favourite quote?

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:00 AM

What are you favourite quotes? Please feel free to share as many as you want. I'd love to read them.

Here are a few of my faves:

You may be just one person to the world, but to one person you are the world. (Anon)

You can do anything you set your mind to. (Eminem)

Don't let anybody tell you you aren't beautiful. Be yourself and be proud of who you are. (Eminem)

You have no handbook, your on your own. There are no instructions when it comes to love. (Anon)

It's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not. (Chester Bennington)

War determines not who is right, but who is left. (Anon)

Girls want a lot of things from one guy. Guys want one thing from a lot of girls. (Anon)

You got enemies? Good, it means you stood up for something in your life. (Eminem)

Backstabbers are only powerful when your back is turned. (Eminem)

There is nothing quite as sad as goodbye. (Shannon Noll)

It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years that count. (Abraham Lincoln)

Everybody dies but not everybody lives. Everybody takes but not everybody gives. (Shannon Noll)

Of course men work harder. Women get it right the first time.

Men are like bank accounts, without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

( I think i wrote a little too many....) The list could go on....

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Favourite quote?

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 1:13 PM

"If you had three days to change something in your life could you do it?" (Adam Gontier)
    If everyone cared and nobody cried, If everyone loved and nobody lied!