If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:57 PM

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I'd live in a cold place. I'm from Brazil and here is too much hot, specially in the summer

2. Re: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 8:01 AM

England were I am now.
    Nickelback FTW

3. Re: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Fri, May 3, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Surely, I would live in Canada then, visiting Chad=)

4. Re: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Sun, May 5, 2013 at 2:10 AM

United States!
    in the apartment with the view on Golden Gate Bridge - in San Francisco :)
    She could take a fantasy and make it a reality.

5. Re: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 4:59 AM

I'd love to visit Canada and USA but I love living in the UK.

6. Re: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 9:53 PM

rigjt here in my home town...it's beautiful...small...friendly...and in the country...