Early Entry to concerts (Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam)

Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 2:57 AM

hey i have i question.

today i bought 3 tickets to Nickelback in Amsterdam on 11-18-2013.
included was 1 membership, (you can buy up to 4 tickets on 1 membership)
so is it possible to get into the ziggo dome (amsterdam) earlier then everyone else since i have a fanclub membership?

last year there was a special entrance for fanclub members in the HMH in amsterdam..
And, if so, does this include the 2 other people i've got tickets for?

bye!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Early Entry to concerts (Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam)

Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I believe it does gain you early entrance, yes.

Small question, how much did a single ticket set you back? Need to make sure I have enough money when the tickets become available for non-fanclub members!

2. Re: Early Entry to concerts (Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam)

Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I also hope that Fanclub Members will get early entry this year.

@ Rinaldo _91 I think if there will be an early entry you can only take one person with you who is no fanclub member, as this was the handling of last year. If you would like to take 2 persons with you who are no fanclub members you'll need to find someone to take the 2nd person into the hall.

3. Re: Early Entry to concerts (Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam)

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Alright, thanks for the information. I'll contact the fanclub as well just to be sure it is only one person you can take with you who is not a fanclub member.
    If this is the case it would be very strange since you can buy up to 4 tickets for one show.
    What are you supposed to do then... leave somebody outside in line with the rest?

@kjeldoo, One ticket for the ziggo dome is 49 euros (excluding service fees (4,50))

4. Re: Early Entry to concerts (Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam)

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Thanks! Yeah, bought my ticket yesterday, got a fanclub membership with two friends of mine. Just checked the tickets, they are all fanclub tickets, so all should get early entrance. Fanclub tickets have "Lid" on it at the "Prijssoort" field, whereas regular tickets have "Normal" in the same field. :)

Also, if you're going to the show in Amsterdam, please sign up for this FB event! https://www.facebook.com/events/481766768556740/

5. Re: Early Entry to concerts (Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam)

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Rinaldo_91 wrote:
    Alright, thanks for the information. I'll contact the fanclub as well just to be sure it is only one person you can take with you who is not a fanclub member.
    If this is the case it would be very strange since you can buy up to 4 tickets for one show.
    What are you supposed to do then... leave somebody outside in line with the rest?

@kjeldoo, One ticket for the ziggo dome is 49 euros (excluding service fees (4,50))

you can go on the FC site we have a thread for this but same answer!

only 1 person can come in with you that is non-fanclub member, one will need to join or find someone that will bring them in with them