Help Me Propose to My Girlfriend!!

Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I am not really sure where to post this or whether this could actually happen, but I figure it's worth a shot. I am surprising my girlfriend with tickets to your show on Thursday, April 12, at Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI. We are both huge Nickelback fans and I am planning on proposing to her one way or another that night. I thought it would be beyond awesome if somehow there could be a callout or something during your performance to give me a chance to pop the question, or whatever you think would work (her name is Audrey). If it doesn't happen I understand, just thought it would be a once in a lifetime event for someone that means everything in the world to me. Can't wait for the show!

Regards,
Nick

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Help Me Propose to My Girlfriend!!

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Hi Nick

From what i can gather, the staff and band members dont really get around to looking at the Forums, so maybe there is another way you'll be able to contact them. If you are a member of the Nickelback Fan Club, im not sure if there are other contact methods through there.

Best of luck with your Proposal mate!

2. RE: Help Me Propose to My Girlfriend!!

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Thanks for the heads up, figured it would be worth a shot. Its all good though, I have backup ideas!