RE: UK TOUR - CARDIFF

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I see Nickelback and Daughtry are touring in October 2012. Are there any plans to come to Cardiff? Cardiff's Motorpoint Arena (formerly Cardiff International Arena) is free between the 26th September 2012 through to Mid October 2012. I'm sure it wouldn't be to hard to sort out coming to Cardiff on either 9th/10th/11th/12th of October 2012 for instance.

I see Scotland are having the same problem. Are Nickelback and Daughtry forgetting their Welsh and Scottish Fans? I have every Album by both these bands and am disappointed that once again another Artist seems to be ignoring it's fan base.

I've seen 30 Seconds to Mars, Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, Evanescence, My Chemical Romance and many bands over the last few years. got tickets to see Blink 182 (and All American Rejects) in July and am desperately hoping that Nickelback and Daughtry would consider a night in Cardiff.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: RE: UK TOUR - CARDIFF

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 12:29 AM

I totally agree with you, it would be fab if they came to Cardiff if the CIA is too small then there's always the millenimum stadium. Seeing them in birmingham