Uk tour 2012

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Just wondering if anyone knew if nickelback were releasing a date for belfast or dublin.would cost a fortune to travel to england and see them.thought the last concert they played here was brilliant

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Uk tour 2012

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:06 AM

True blue, you seem to be font of all knowledge how long does it take for gifts from the fan club to arrive? Sorry to be a pain

2. Re: Uk tour 2012

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 6:22 PM

john2550 wrote:
    True blue, you seem to be font of all knowledge how long does it take for gifts from the fan club to arrive? Sorry to be a pain

your not a pain at all i try to help when i can
    first have you confirmed your order? if you are not sure (it's complicated) just call LN
    if you have and it's been more then 3 weeks again I would call to check on things
    some email but i have learned human contact works best
    good luck

3. Re: Uk tour 2012

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Will do thanks again

4. Re: Uk tour 2012

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:02 PM

let me know how it goes when you have time
    Rebecca

5. RE: Uk tour 2012

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:20 AM

wish they were over a month later stuck in afgahn till novenber so wont be able to go are they going anywhere else after england?

6. Re: Uk tour 2012

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Trueblue.....items still not arrived, telephoned live nation where I was told out of stock. I asked when the bag glasses back in stock and they could not tell me. I appreciate supply and demand but an e-mail updating this fact would have been usefull. Do you know when items will be in stock pls... Starting to get a bit fed up!!! Thanks