Fan Club Card Specialties??

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Just curious... is there any difference when you go to a Nickelback concert if you have the premium fanclub package?? Do u get early entrance or anything? Just curious! :)
*Britta Lindsay*

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Fan Club Card Specialties??

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Been a FC member since January got pre-sales tickets to shows in the UK .. but it would be nice to receive the membership card & shot glasses!! Still waiting for those to arrive!!

2. Re: Fan Club Card Specialties??

Mon, May 28, 2012 at 12:29 PM

it's listed in the FC the contact numbers and i have put them on here but am to lazy right now

go to the fc and in the general under quick links it will be there

also did you redeem your gift when you got your membership email confirmation?

3. Re: Fan Club Card Specialties??

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 4:17 AM

I did not realise I had to redeem the gift.I thought because it was part of the package they were just sent to your mailing address.The email did mention redeeming your gift but I was confused and when I went into the site it looked like I was going to re register.What do I do now?
    China

4. Re: Fan Club Card Specialties??

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:29 PM

china wrote:
    I did not realise I had to redeem the gift.I thought because it was part of the package they were just sent to your mailing address.The email did mention redeeming your gift but I was confused and when I went into the site it looked like I was going to re register.What do I do now?
    China

LIVE NATION CUSTOMER SERVICE

For any problems regarding your account, membership, emails, gifts etc

Email: nickelbackfanclub@musictoday.com
    Phone: Toll Free (US): 800-767-7160
    Phone: International: 001-949-333-4820

best to call them