Nickelback Tour 2012 camera policy...

Mon, May 28, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I'm going to the show when they come to the Allstate Arena in Chicago on Wednesday.... I CAN'T WAIT!! Anyway, I really want to get some footage from the show, either pictures or filming some of the concert. I�ve seen on the Allstate Arena site that there are 'NO CAMERAS ALLOWED", so I was wondering has anyone gone to a show on this tour, and have you been able to use your cameras/video devices?

I've seen people post videos from this tour on youtube and I've also heard that the policy at the Allstate is for non professional cameras. I was planning on bringing my Kodak Playsport zk5 and my iPod Touch to take pictures or film some songs. So I guess my question is, does the band allow recording devices because I've heard the decision of allowing camera is made by the band

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Nickelback Tour 2012 camera policy...

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Hi There
    I am going to there Uk Concert in Manchester in October and would also like to get some still shots for a UK based web site i want to make as a tribute to the band, does anyone know who to write to to get tyhe bands permision for this