Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Hello Nickelback fans ! I 've read an article about Chad , what do You think about this ? :

qte
Chad Kroeger, the lead singer of Canadian arena rock group Nickelback, has come out as "double transgender," a rare condition in which the afflicted feels there is someone of the opposite sex within them that feels trapped in the wrong body.
According to Rolling Stone magazine, Kroeger is immediately beginning the process of living as a French woman named Sherry LaFlamme living as a Mexican man named Fernando Mortiz. A publicist for Nickelback, Ralph James, said the singer plans to continue performing under his current stage name.
"I'm going to be honest and say that this thing tends to be a little confusing," Kroeger said. "But I'm hoping eventually people will come to accept there is a lady in me who thinks she's a man."
unqte

Very strange , Chad doesn't look like having psychological problems...

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 9:54 AM

omg .. i hope this was a publicity stunt. ...
    no i don't think that chad has problems like this!
    no it MUST be a publicity stunt.

2. Re: Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 8:41 PM

its probably a joke. i read an article that chad died in a car accident. i will accept chad no matter what, but i always thought he seemed very manly, luv his voice

3. RE: Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 2:50 PM

I think that this isn't true...
    I miss that town,i miss the faces.You can't erase,you can't replace it.I miss it now,i can't believe it,so hard to stay,too hard to leave it.

4. Re: Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 6:22 PM

this is i'm sure some prank as is most the crap that comes out of the media

5. Re: Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 5:07 PM

I really hope this is just a sick joke from some Nickelback haters.
    But if it isn't...I'll always love Nickelback and I'll always love Chad no matter what.
    KF

6. Re: Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 4:58 AM

Yeah there's no way that Chad would be like this...

7. Re: Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Poor baby...when will they ever leave him alone...

8. Re: Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 4:39 AM

That article was published in "Rolling stones magazine" but in any case I don't beleave it's true . First of all , Chad is entire and solid person , I don't know who is trying to put such nonsense in his head....
    As far as I know he doesn't use any heavy drugs ( he said that in some interview ) .He is a normal Man and human being.
    Besides I don't think Chad would declare his personal and private life so widely . At last , this is his own life. Chad is wonderful person and I want him to be happy . He deserves all the best .
    I was shocked when I read that article and wanted to share with all his fans . I love Chad anyway , I'm ready to accept and respect him whatever he is, but in case if that article was true then it's really sad. I don't want him to feel lonely and unhappy , he is the best for me , incomparable ,ideal...
    We need you Chad and We'll Love you because You worth it !

9. Re: Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 6:54 AM

I think it's not true.
    Chad doesn't look like that men.
    Probably they didn't have anything to write about, and they gave this story!!!
    I don't belive tabloids.
    Chad is role model for me and the silly story that won't change.
    I love you Chad :*

10. Re: Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Justyna PL wrote:
    I think it's not true.
    Chad doesn't look like that men.
    Probably they didn't have anything to write about, and they gave this story!!!
    I don't belive tabloids.
    Chad is role model for me and the silly story that won't change.
    I love you Chad :*

I agree with You , JustynaPL. He is ideal man for me either....

11. Re: Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Do not encourage to the wrong way!

12. Re: Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 2:45 PM

...that just goes to show how desperate the magazine is to make trouble for Chad.

No way can this be true...Seriously what a crock of....S@£!
    Also known as chads left hand or chads hand in the Fanclub, If you know me pls send a friend request...Just til I have tied up the accounts since I renewed at the and of March. Cheers J

13. Re: Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 5:29 PM

I read them, and saw it as a type of peeling of the skin and coming into who they feel they should be.

transgender