Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Hello Nickelback fans ! I 've read an article about Chad , what do You think about this ? :

qte
Chad Kroeger, the lead singer of Canadian arena rock group Nickelback, has come out as "double transgender," a rare condition in which the afflicted feels there is someone of the opposite sex within them that feels trapped in the wrong body.
According to Rolling Stone magazine, Kroeger is immediately beginning the process of living as a French woman named Sherry LaFlamme living as a Mexican man named Fernando Mortiz. A publicist for Nickelback, Ralph James, said the singer plans to continue performing under his current stage name.
"I'm going to be honest and say that this thing tends to be a little confusing," Kroeger said. "But I'm hoping eventually people will come to accept there is a lady in me who thinks she's a man."
unqte

Very strange , Chad doesn't look like having psychological problems...

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Do not encourage to the wrong way!

2. Re: Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 2:45 PM

...that just goes to show how desperate the magazine is to make trouble for Chad.

No way can this be true...Seriously what a crock of....S@£!
    Also known as chads left hand or chads hand in the Fanclub, If you know me pls send a friend request...Just til I have tied up the accounts since I renewed at the and of March. Cheers J

3. Re: Chad Kroeger : double transgender

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 5:29 PM

I read them, and saw it as a type of peeling of the skin and coming into who they feel they should be.

transgender