Merchandise Blunder at Moncton

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 8:07 AM

I was a paying customer and loyal fan of nickelback and i went to the concert on magnetic hill , moncton . But when i went to buy a T-shirt at the merchandise tent , i noticed that all the tour dates and places were on the T shirt . EXCEPT for monctons , i was shocked and disappointed . I think for a billion dollar industry in music , million dollar merchandise industry . and for a Rock band that has millions and millions should have noticed that blunder if they were a true ROCKSTAR band as nickelback calls themselves there is no reason for Moncton to be missed and yet this million dollar business wanted moncton people to pay 40- 75 for merchandise that doesn't represent moncton that is bullshit . I was pissed but i decided to go for a 3 days grace shirt but I also notice that 3 days grace shirt had the the wrong year 2011 on it and here it is 2012 . So this is why i am writing to you as a loyal fan and im sure more fans are pissed to . Thanks for your time .

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Merchandise Blunder at Moncton

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:24 PM

sorry to hear that but that was an added date as will be my second on the 11th in toronto
    i do not think they make up new shirts to put the add ons in, also they seem to come up with a new date all the time so would be hard to do

no excuse for the wrong year though for 3 DG just lazy

hope you had fun at the show anyway