Problems with Tickets?

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Hey Everyone!
So... I'm American, living in Germany. My husband bought tickets to the Munich show for my birthday (yippee!) but... they haven't arrived yet. Eventim hasn't done anything to help so far, and I'm going to super upset if we shelled out 140 euro and I don't get to go.... has anybody else had this issue, or have any ideas for how I can ensure I get the tickets from Eventim? I'm starting to freak out a little...

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Problems with Tickets?

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 2:42 AM

^That's what I'm afraid of. I bought them a month ago, they should have been here by now. The show is right between mine and my husband's birthdays, as well as being just a few weeks before he deploys to Afghanistan again. I REALLY don't want to miss this show. After I bought the tickets I started hearing terrible things about eventim so now I don't know what to think.... Argh.

2. Re: Problems with Tickets?

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 7:39 AM

I'm in a shock, I think, that we might consider ourselves lucky!)) well, if you still wanna see their show, I have 4 tickets to the concert in Frankfurt. It's a pity, we can't go , we can sell them to you... Frankfurt is not so far from Munich, and the show will be on Saturday, 22 September... :-)))
    Please, don't allow these tickets to be bought for nothing... :-((((
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Show me what it’s like to be the last one standing...

3. Re: Problems with Tickets?

Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Had no Problems so far with Eventim. Knock knock... Call the helpline as often as you can. Then they will do somthing.