Concert Stuttgart September 25 / 2012

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 3:27 AM

I am disappointed

They didn't play the new SONGS...just 4 Songs from the last Album....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Why they call it Here and Now Tour??
I am so sad they didn't play the new Album especially "Don't ever let it end" ...

Well the Concert in Stuttgart wasn't that good! I saw them 2 years ago in Mannheim ...that was a great Show, great Stage everything was perfect.... but yesterday in Stuttgart i was really disappointed !!! Well good VOICE Chad, but the Show was quite boring, i missed the Songs from the new Album...i missed the Fun they made on tours before, the Fireworks.....

Well for the guys who will see them the first time... maybe they gonna like it...but i saw Nickelback 3 times...but yesterday..it was not a great show....sorry !!!
The Highlight of the Show was the DUETT with Chris from Daughty when the did ROCKSTAR together....!

And we couldn't take the Foto-Camera to the Concert....we had to leave it outside...! Never had this before...wow...why now no Cameras anymore ?????

I love NICKELBACK but yesterday....it wasn't a great Concert...it was OK....to see them again...!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Concert Stuttgart September 25 / 2012

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Mhhhh,

If you didn't like this one, than be glad you didn't see the one in Frankfurt. That one was really bad.
    Yesterday was concert Nr. 8.for me and it ranks Top3.
    Best one ever was 2010 in Montreal. Truly amazing
    Mannheim was pretty good too.
    The problem in Frankfurt was, that there was basically no interaction between band and crowd (I wouldn't call it fans in Frankfurt, because most of them didn't really know what was going on).
    Yesterday the interaction with the crowd was funny, the crowd had fun, it took part in the concert. Too bad that it was fairly empty in the arena, but nevertheless a lot of fun, abd worth the drive down from Frankfurt on a weeknight.