Most beautiful line in a Nickelback song

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 2:56 AM

Do you know the moment when you are listening to a song for the first time and you try to listen to the lyrics very carefully and there is this one line you immediately like so much?
Which line from a Nickelback song do you like since the first time you heard them?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Most beautiful line in a Nickelback song

Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Thats Right Bitches

2. Re: Most beautiful line in a Nickelback song

Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Well, I would say all the lines that had already been said here, and those:
    "...You've gone too far
    Who do you think you are
    Is this what you came for
    Well, this means war"

If you wonder why I like these lines: My art teacher: She gave us a task. I made a draft and asked her whether it is okay like that. She said: "Yeah, really good, great idea"
    I started drawing, finished, handed it in to get a mark. And she gave me the mark for "failed"
    I mean, that is not fair, she could have said earlier that it is bullshit!
    I managed to keep cool, but you can't imagine how I felt inside. I could have damn near killed her!
    And that is the day when I first listened to "This means war" =)

3. Re: Most beautiful line in a Nickelback song

Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 2:00 PM

"He said each day's a gift and not a given right " and "Every second counts 'cause there's no second try
    So live like you'll never live it twice. Don't take the free ride in your own life" with "If Today Was Your Last Day" and yet of "Lullaby", "Just give it one more try It's a lullaby, And turn this up on the radio ,If you can hear me now I'm reaching out ,To let you know that you're not alone "

4. Re: Most beautiful line in a Nickelback song

Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 9:52 PM

So what more can we say? All such beautiful lyrics. Sometimes when I listen to some of their interviews, I don't think they even give themselves enough credit for all these beautiful ones. So I ask this: Why do we get idiots like the following writing such insulting crap. Maybe I should take this sorry excuse of an author out in a boxing ring! I mean, I did once have to take on an abusive ex! I bet I'd give him a run for his money! Oops! Did I say that? I'm sorry. I guess that wasn't very Christian of me. LOL! Check this crap out. Everybody oughtta spam him. Oh, wait! That would be sinking to these haters' level. http://blogs.sfweekly.com/shookdown/2011/11/chad_kroeger_less_of_an_ass-ho.php
    Jane Brackrog
    2 Cor. 4:7-10

5. Re: Most beautiful line in a Nickelback song

Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Agree with Zezza

Nickelback FTW

6. Re: Most beautiful line in a Nickelback song

Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 9:59 AM

but i'll tell you what i line i really love, from this afternoon on the last track of dark horse."it's not the human walk it's the human race be we livin' on the edge takin' to much space"

Nickelback FTW

7. Re: Most beautiful line in a Nickelback song

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Could this be the end?
    Is it that moment when
    I find the one that I'll spend forever with?
    Gotta Be Somebody

I was blindfolded, but now I'm seeing
    My mind was closing, now I'm believing
    I finally know just what it means to let someone in
    To see the side of me that no one does or ever will
    So if you're ever lost and find yourself all alone
    I'd search forever just to bring you home,
    Here and now this I vow.
    I'd Come for You