Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Hello Nickelback fans, I was just wondering something about the points. What are all the different ways that you can get them, because I only have 271 and it's taking a little while to build points up. Anyone know quick ways to get points?
Calum W. Canavan

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Points

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I didn't realise this existed until yesterday :( why isn't it part of the NBFC site it would make life easier rather than having 2 boards to sign in to and post on.

2. RE: Points

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Hey, does anyone know how to get the social points?

3. Re: Points

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Social points are points you earn for every blog you post and for every comment or answer to a forum that you give.

4. Re: Points

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:08 PM

This was exactly what I was wondering! I just signed up and was like...points,,,,what? Now I know! Thanks guys!

5. Re: Points

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:25 PM

BGrubbs wrote:
    Social points are points you earn for every blog you post and for every comment or answer to a forum that you give.

Yeah, unfortunately some people take this way too seriously by e.g. abusing M&G photos by adding thousands of smilies to their comments. Oh, by the way, that SUCKS and it's pretty boring!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Live without regrets!

6. Re: Points

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Can one get points by purchasing stuff in the store or buying music on iTunes?

7. Re: Points

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 7:50 PM

as far as i know you can't so it's a nice idea but they will probably get rid of it before most even get close to anything

8. RE: Points

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 11:37 AM

How can i reach 3000 points :(

9. Re: Points

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Wish i could have enough points for a signed album!