How long have you been a Nickelback fan

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:13 AM

i have been a nickelback fan for about 12 years

Replies to This Posting

1. Eve avatar Eve

Re: How long have you been a Nickelback fan

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:06 PM

I feel bad now. I've only been a fan for about a year and a half! I wish I'd caught onto them sooner.

2. Re: How long have you been a Nickelback fan

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Eve wrote:
    I feel bad now. I've only been a fan for about a year and a half! I wish I'd caught onto them sooner.

Eve, don't feel bad! I've only been a fan for about 11 months, and I love love love them and wish I would've found them sooner, too!!!

3. Re: How long have you been a Nickelback fan

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 3:04 AM

I've been a fan since All The Right Reasons

4. Re: How long have you been a Nickelback fan

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I've been a fan since around 2006. It was actually thanks to a school assembly that got me into them. Our Headmaster shown the music video for "If everyone cared" because he was talking about an assembly on not giving up and thought that the music video gave some great examples. After we watched the video it just got me hooked and I wanted to listen to more songs by them.

I guess I have my old headmaster to thank!

5. Re: How long have you been a Nickelback fan

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:01 PM

never they are shite

6. Re: How long have you been a Nickelback fan

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 1:59 PM

since 2008 or 2009 :D

7. Re: How long have you been a Nickelback fan

Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 2:10 PM

Started listening when Photograph came out but I've been a hardcore fan since 2010 :)

8. Re: How long have you been a Nickelback fan

Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 2:32 PM

Forever....as soon as I heard them kick out their first song..., before they were making big money and selling out stadiums worldwide.

9. Re: How long have you been a Nickelback fan

Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Since someday

10. RE: How long have you been a Nickelback fan

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 5:31 PM

When I first heard Breathe at a party in 2000 or 2001. I was so addicted to Chad's voice. Then I bought "The State" and really listened to the music and words. I love the versatility that they have. I got lost for a little bit, but I'm back. Maybe this time I can get to a concert. Oh, the best part is I just realized they did "Just For". So it was before then.