what is your favorite nickelback song?
mine is „if everyone cared‟.
Replies to This Posting
Re: favorite song
We have to choose one? That is not fair... I love them all!!
Okay, for the moment, as my favorites change, this is how my list goes(of the ones I'm listening to a lot now):
1. This Means War Because I've had many a person say that this may as well be my theme song. hehe
2. Burn it to the Ground it took me a LONG time to figure out which one to say is my favorite, and This Means War won barely because I love them both!!
3. Side of a Bullet Because Dimebag never deserved to die, and this song represents that perfectly.
4. Animals Its just awesome
5. Too Bad Its personal
6. Because of You Wonderful heavy rock song
7. Lullaby We all need a Lullaby at some point, don't we?
8. Kiss it Goodbye Because anyone who says NB doesn't rock can KISS IT GOODBYE! (I'm a bit protective over Nickelback... just... a bit.... okay, a lot....)
Unratables (aka songs that I love, but I can't really define how much because they're just awesome):
Do this Anymore
Something in your Mouth
Gotta Get Me Some
If Everyone Cared
Okay, I named like half their songs, but it was still hard for me to get it to that few!!! haha!! I love them so much!!
With a bad case of Nickelback Addiction they hope will never end,
She Can get lower than a Maserati never seen somebody move that way- Gotta Get Me Some