What was your first experience of Nickelback like?

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:32 PM

What was your first experience of Nickelback like?
Mine was pretty deep. I was visiting my older sister to attend the furnal of her 3 month old son when I was watching the first spiderman movie and the music video for Hero was there. At the moment, I feel in love with Nickelback. I watch that movie seven times just to watch that music video. How about yours?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What was your first experience of Nickelback like?

Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Mine was in about 2008 I was with my mum were she worked (holiday, after and morning school club). we had a gecko blaster there and we were playing their music 87 or something like that. one of the songs on it was "Rockstar". After that I was instantly addicted. My parents got me "All The Right Reasons" album and then after that for my Birthday tickets to see them in Liverpool on their "Dark Horse Tour" which was my first ever concert and I caught one of the T-shirts from the air powered rocket launchers. I was so happy. MY addiction has grown from their. and have most of their albums and love all of their songs they are great!! :)

Nickelback FTW

2. Re: What was your first experience of Nickelback like?

Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Man first time I saw Nickelback was in Indy and it was incredible. Best musicians and show I have ever seen and I've seen a lot of bands like Creed Staind and Hinder. Only band that might be better than Nickelback is LazerSnake. They are making a tv show about LazerSnake and i just saw a preview. You can watch if you want, LazerSnake

Thanks for having me!