Avril's Version of How You Remind Me

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Avril's version is awesome. I already absolutely loved the song but she put a really nice feminine spin on it. I love it. If you haven't heard it listen to it. I am sure Chad is really proud.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Avril's Version of How You Remind Me

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Thank you! Perfect. I love the way this band interviews. Chad is actually extremely intelligent I guess. Rumored to be genius IQ. I can see it in his interviews. Very cool.

2. Re: Avril's Version of How You Remind Me

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:45 AM

Yeah I thought the Avril Lavigne cover of "How you remid me" was really good too. However I am normally one for faster songs and I felt it was a little slow but even with this fact in mind I still really enjoyed it.

3. Re: Avril's Version of How You Remind Me

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:39 PM

It is really good. Still think the original is better, but still. Avril has done a great job and Chad should be really proud. They are a perfect couple.

4. Re: Avril's Version of How You Remind Me

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:03 AM

Avril did good job :) i love them both!

5. Re: Avril's Version of How You Remind Me

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I love it (:

6. Re: Avril's Version of How You Remind Me

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I don´t like it
    Rock ´n Roll and rock the show!

7. Re: Avril's Version of How You Remind Me

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I don't like her version. Chad is so much better than she.

8. Re: Avril's Version of How You Remind Me

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I hate it.

9. Re: Avril's Version of How You Remind Me

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 5:14 PM

I was really not sure weather I wanted to hear it at first...but I am happy I did, actually sounds really great.

P.S. I don't think the point here is to compare Chad & Avril...we all are Nickelback fans here, that's what matters.
    Keychain
    Canadian Alter Rock
    www.facebook.com/keychainofficial

10. Re: Avril's Version of How You Remind Me

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 4:46 AM

JUSTYNA PL and cfc71 - I like you. I also prefer this song performed by NICKELBACK and I hate performed by Avril.

11. Re: Avril's Version of How You Remind Me

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 5:36 AM

That version is a disaster!
    That's not what that song should feel like. It should be hard, angry. It's totally out of order.

12. Re: Avril's Version of How You Remind Me

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 1:50 PM

again it's fine if some don't like it but as in my post above chad's interview..his idea and both he and Dan love it..so just be respectful

13. Re: Avril's Version of How You Remind Me

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 6:37 AM

Well, I would say, it is not that bad, but Nickelbacks version is still better. I don't know why, but I think if Chad is singing that song, the message of it, the feeling that this song spreads gets better transmitted.