If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:53 PM

If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:50 AM

'trying not to love you' or 'i'd come for you'

2. Cyn avatar Cyn

Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Everyone has chosen such nice songs! As for me, I'd want them to dedicate Gotta Get Me Some just for me!!! I would absolutely LOVE IT.

3. RE: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I can not pick just one song, I'm sure it will be a Lullaby and the other is Far Away

4. RE: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Probably 'Animals' Its my favourite!

5. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Such a difficult choice .. but i'm going for .. Leader Of Men
    Animals is also a favorite of mine too.

6. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 1:57 AM

Great song choices guys! :)

7. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 11:38 AM

when we stand together or this afternoon
    [

8. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Savin' Me!

9. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 2:24 PM

aussiefan wrote:

What would you choose aussiefan ??

10. RE: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Never gonna be alone, that's the song my girlfriend loved the most.
    You hate it or you love it!!

11. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Karen22, I would choose Never Gonna Be Alone and Lullaby. They are beautiful songs and have helped me through tough times in my life :) love you Nickelback

12. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Of course Just To Get High and If Today Was Your Last Day
    私は選択肢を持つようにしたい
    Я хочу иметь выбор
    I want to have a choice

13. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Gonna have to be 'I'd Come For You'.

14. RE: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I choose Gotta Be Somebody because it's a great song

15. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 2:12 PM

"This Means War"!! I love it, its my favorite song!!

If not that one, it would be:
    Kiss it Goodbye
    Burn it to the Ground
    Meaning of my name: NB-Nickelback OTTB- Off The Track Thoroughbreds They're both also my two passions!

16. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 5:09 AM

Hm.. It is good question. I think that I would choose Gotta Be Somebody or Holding On To Heaven or Trying Not To Love You

17. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Because of You

18. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:04 PM

GOTTA GET ME SOME! 100%

19. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Think if was just me being selfish i'd go for Burn it to the ground but if wanted to include the girlfriend too then think it would have to be lullaby

Roll on November 27th :D
    Better to Burn Out than Fade Awayyyyy

20. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 8:49 AM

I guess I'd choose "Trying not to love you"

Chad singin' this one to me, yep, priceless.

'Cause trying not to love you
    Only makes me love you more

I know, I know.