If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:53 PM

If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:08 PM

good question and really lots to choose from

but I will keep it light and happy so....

"Savin Me" because we are all worth something to someone else weather we realize it at the time of not

hugs

2. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Photograph!

3. DK4 avatar DK4

Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:26 PM

It would have to be - Gotta be somebody.

4. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:27 PM

" Don't Ever Let It End "...

5. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Lullaby

6. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 5:22 AM

If today was your last day

7. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Gotta be somebody
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Live without regrets!

8. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 12:53 PM

You're never gonna be alone

9. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Not that it would be dedicated to me, but I introduced my father of 66 years old, and an AA and NA member for numerous years. I would suggest "Just to get High". A very powerful song and a look at on how you could help someone else as well. Enjoy. AndreaLynn (Andrea).

10. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:50 AM

'trying not to love you' or 'i'd come for you'

11. Cyn avatar Cyn

Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Everyone has chosen such nice songs! As for me, I'd want them to dedicate Gotta Get Me Some just for me!!! I would absolutely LOVE IT.

12. RE: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I can not pick just one song, I'm sure it will be a Lullaby and the other is Far Away

13. RE: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Probably 'Animals' Its my favourite!

14. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Such a difficult choice .. but i'm going for .. Leader Of Men
    Animals is also a favorite of mine too.

15. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 1:57 AM

Great song choices guys! :)

16. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 11:38 AM

when we stand together or this afternoon
    [