The Hits Tour DVD

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Do you think Nickelback will make a Hits Tour DVD?
J.T.Muscroft

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: The Hits Tour DVD

Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Hi True Blue

Yeah it would be nice to see another dvd, long overdue, I can't even look at the Dark Horse videos as my other half made me swap cd's with him!!!

How's life with you btw?

Also known as chads left hand or chads hand in the Fanclub, If you know me pls send a friend request...Just til I have tied up the accounts since I renewed at the and of March. Cheers J

2. Re: The Hits Tour DVD

Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I hope so :D
    Better to Burn Out than Fade Awayyyyy

3. Kye avatar Kye

RE: The Hits Tour DVD

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 4:44 AM

I really hope so! Even better would be if the 'Hits Tour' came to Australia as well!

4. Re: The Hits Tour DVD

Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 6:53 PM

That would be awesome if they came back but I think we are gonna have to wait till the next album

5. Re: The Hits Tour DVD

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 6:59 PM

chads right hand wrote:
    Hi True Blue

Yeah it would be nice to see another dvd, long overdue, I can't even look at the Dark Horse videos as my other half made me swap cd's with him!!!

How's life with you btw?

I'll try to find you there
    alls good with us baby girl had a blast today

6. Re: The Hits Tour DVD

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Would make sense to DVD / live album of hits tour, easy to do nowadays & could be very popular

7. Kye avatar Kye

Re: The Hits Tour DVD

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 3:45 AM

A DVD of the Hits Tour would be really popular I think. It's torture waiting for a new album to come out and then having to wait on tour dates.

If they do tour again, I'd like to see and hear more of Nickelback, and less of supporting groups. The concert time just goes so quickly, and no gaurantee you will get to see them next time they tour!

What will we ever do if they stop writing and touring!