New Albums?

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 12:50 PM

No offence to Nickelback here but.........
I find that most of old albums are terrible but their last 3 ones have bben the best. So I am hoping the next one they do will be just again. whenever that will be, any news on a new album being planned by them?
Nickelback FTW

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: New Albums?

Mon, May 13, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Obviously the old nickelback albums ain't as good but why would the old one be better than the new ones. Anyway they ain't as good because that was the start of nickelback and their music, plus, I don't know why you're hating on nickelback, I love all their albums

2. Re: New Albums?

Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 8:56 AM

i'm not hating on them, i'm a big fan, i just was not impressed when i got silver side up as i did not like most of the songs on them, although their are some that i like, such as too bad, Hollywood, good time gone, how you remind me, i got the long road album the other day and am very impressed by it. so to people that think that i am hating on them. i'm not!! their is one thing i hate about nickelback and that is the people who hate on them, firstly they need to get a life and secondly they should do their research because nickelback is one of the most famous bands ever, and is the second biggest selling band foreign in the USA except the Beatles.
    Nickelback FTW

3. Re: New Albums?

Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I love all their albums and their music has definitely changed over time. Depends on what mood I'm in as to whether I prefer their old or new stuff though.

4. Re: New Albums?

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 8:43 PM

wow 2014 and maybe a single damn. So here is the problem musicians make no money from albums any more. Too many people copy CDs steal music from the internet ,, etc. etc. The money is in touring, so Nickelback has to tour as long as possible and make as much money as possible. SAD BUT TRUE

5. Re: New Albums?

Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 10:31 AM

may start on an album in 2014, someone posted an interview at the FC from a german interview with mike
    fingers crossed

also I love all the albums but again like someone said depends on my mood for some