Canadian Forces Veteran wants Nickelback to get on board with anti-bullying campaign!!

Tue, May 14, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I'm writing from Calgary, AB and have a fantastic opportunity.

We are soldiers in the Combat Arms and would greatly appreciate Nickelback's assistance with a plan we have for an anti-bullying campaign. Not just to raise awareness but to stop the cycle, an help squash bullying across the world. We have the vision and the plan, please let us know if you're interested in supporting!

Many thanks!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Canadian Forces Veteran wants Nickelback to get on board with anti-bullying campaign!!

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 12:29 PM

LilGunner wrote:
    I'm writing from Calgary, AB and have a fantastic opportunity.

We are soldiers in the Combat Arms and would greatly appreciate Nickelback's assistance with a plan we have for an anti-bullying campaign. Not just to raise awareness but to stop the cycle, an help squash bullying across the world. We have the vision and the plan, please let us know if you're interested in supporting!

Many thanks!!

Jane Brackrog
    2 Cor. 4:7-10

2. Re: Canadian Forces Veteran wants Nickelback to get on board with anti-bullying campaign!!

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Are you also on their FB/Twitter/Google/YouTube? Some people also in the Fan Club seem to be able to have some connections; they said they might have recovered my missing photo if I had contacted them. Also on Twitter and I think on FB there's a fan group called Nickelbackers who once managed to get a message to them to help a girl and her dying mother to meet them. Maybe these will have some pull.
    Jane Brackrog
    2 Cor. 4:7-10

3. Re: Canadian Forces Veteran wants Nickelback to get on board with anti-bullying campaign!!

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 5:25 PM

DUm cunt stupid soldier