I did not know where to post this .. but I had to vent :)

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Hello, I just wanted to express my appreciation to you!
Maybe I'll hear dumb, but really all I'm saying is from the heart!
By the way my name it Orly (Hebrew Or this I Light and Ly is for me, mine)and I 16 years old :)

In early age I started to hear music in English and you're the first band I started with her, and to this day the best band I've heard!

The song - Too bad helps me fights with the family and when they hit ..
The song - Never gonna be alone helps me deal with my grandmother's death dear and believe it's still here by my side!
The song - Somebay helps me to understand that one day there will be explanations for all the bad that happens, it brings hope!
The song - If today was your last day helps me not to give my day to destruction because of the little things, I learned to take advantage of every moment of my life to do good to people around me and myself!
The song - If everyone cared reminds me that not all people in the world are greedy evil people, the pain of others it is their happiness, as there are people with a good soul in our world!
The song - Hero has taught me not to wait to come knight on a white horse and save me, someone should stand up and address the problem rather than sit and wait until it's too late!
The song - Rockstar helped me not to give up and be happy about my dream to sing and play!
The song - Saivn me helped me more and more not to go in front of people find it difficult to ignore, I will show a person is suffering and will do what I can to help that person!
The song Lullaby procedures when my brother was born a little baby, is not married and it's hard when your child is away from you, every time the child came to us I took care of him and raised him from a young age until his first steps when he was crying I was singing this song and he would sleep on my chest when he cried .. I sang him I'd come for you and he would calm down :)

Maybe I dug and maybe I pestered, but it was important for me to let you know how much you help people and how your music it's from the soul! I'm sorry for my bad English, I've been waiting for the day to come see your show!
Continuing a great life :)

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: I did not know where to post this .. but I had to vent :)

Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Wow, that is amazing! despite your not perfect english you write beautifully : )
    I am also from Israel!! Wish you all best Orly

2. Re: I did not know where to post this .. but I had to vent :)

Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 1:11 AM

Ohh !!! U warmed my heart! Thank you the Israeli girl: P