Why???

Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 3:01 AM

We went to see Nickelback in Copenhagen and to be honest it was disappointing....
why do these guys insist on using such offensive language? We got so sick of hearing *fucking awesome, man'! There were many young fans there, but even as a not so young fan, I really don't want to hear this obnoxious language. Do they think it makes them sound 'cool'? It's pathetic!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Why???

Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 7:08 AM

hey, this is Nickelback. if you think this is pathetic, don't listen to a couple of songs of them, because Nickelback has made awesome songs about sex and alcohol hahaha

2. Re: Why???

Sun, May 4, 2014 at 8:58 AM

I respect your opinion Jeebok, but cmom, 'f*cking awesome' it's not obnoxious at all and doesn't make anyone cool too, it's just become part of the language I guess.

If they were a gospel band playing at the church, then I'd see a problem there, but for a rock band, seriously I don't see any problem.

I bet that most of the other fans 'don't give a sh**' about it too and don't think that is also pathetic.

3. Re: Why???

Tue, May 6, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Meaning no disrespect, but I cant understand how you're a fan. Nickelback are a rock band, not the church choir, and they also have several very explicit songs! You are gonna get that sort of language at a rock concert. As for younger audience members, im sure parents are aware of what will be said. i took my then 14 year old daughter to a show and we both knew what to expect!

4. Re: Why???

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 10:19 AM

Right on if you can't handle the language your not a true nickelback fan