Today - is a big day!

Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 12:34 PM

...Today everyone can official hear "Here and Now"! Me and Nickelback want to hear answer for question: HOW IS "HERE AND NOW" FOR YOU? For me it is great album. Perhaps better than Dark Horse, but also I don't know. But Lullaby - it's AWEsome... YEAH?!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Today - is a big day!

Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 7:41 PM

I sad just about Lullaby? KILL ME!
    Cause I hear it again and I can stop wonder! And I know exactly that this album is better than Dark Horse...for me :))
    Hope my neighbours like their song too :DD

2. RE: Today - is a big day!

Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 2:41 AM

Wow...what can I say? Well, first of all, it is a MAGNIFICENT album. I love it from beginning to end, and every song in between. It's amazing. It seriously has potential to be some of their best work yet. I just cannot get enough!!

And yes, it IS mixed, and I believe that is due to how hard it is to please everyone. Also because it's always good to have a nice balance between hard and soft, which is how they tackle the job of pleasing us all. I'm pleased alright!! BEYOND pleased!! At the moment, because I'm living these songs, Trying Not To Love You and Don't Ever Let It End are my two favorites...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trying not to love you, only goes to far...
    Trying not to need you, is tearing me apart....

3. RE: Today - is a big day!

Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 11:13 AM
  4. Re: Today - is a big day!

Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Nickelback usually do great hard rock songs but I actually found myself digging the lighter half of the album a lot more.
    www.sflmusic.com - My Publication
    www.scatteredlight.net/liverecs - My Live Show Site

5. Nat avatar Nat

Re: Today - is a big day!

Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Harrolfo wrote:

BTW: How can I unlock these bonuses that were mentioned on the CD's cover? I know I have to register my CD, but where?

Solution-
    If you click on news on the Nickleback website there should be a box in the top left hand corner that says: Nickleback Here and Now Click here to validate your Here and Now CD or Digital Album and recieve exclusive content.
    -Nat

6. RE: Today - is a big day!

Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 12:20 AM

Got the cd the day it came out and I LOVE IT! I love the mix on this cd and yes Lullaby is a great song. I really love Trying Not To Love You (for reasons best left unsaid).

Bottoms Up is Fantastic! How can you go wrong with a drinking song like that!

An Midnight Queen is AWESOME! What could be better than a song that mentions doing Tequila. Mmm Cuervo...I do LOVE my Jose. LOL

I LOVE When We Stand Together, the first single from this cd, I love the sound, the words, everything about it. This song says ALOT! On a personal note I was curious about the pan pipes being played in the song? Who actually played them or where they just generated electronically? I loved them in the song.

The wait for this cd was well worth it. I LOVED Darkhorse and played it all the time in the car ( for two months straight...needless to say I burned my girls out on it LOL). This cd will be just the same! Fantastic job on this cd guys!