Today - is a big day!

Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 12:34 PM

...Today everyone can official hear "Here and Now"! Me and Nickelback want to hear answer for question: HOW IS "HERE AND NOW" FOR YOU? For me it is great album. Perhaps better than Dark Horse, but also I don't know. But Lullaby - it's AWEsome... YEAH?!

Replies to This Posting

1. Nat avatar Nat

Re: Today - is a big day!

Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Harrolfo wrote:

BTW: How can I unlock these bonuses that were mentioned on the CD's cover? I know I have to register my CD, but where?

Solution-
    If you click on news on the Nickleback website there should be a box in the top left hand corner that says: Nickleback Here and Now Click here to validate your Here and Now CD or Digital Album and recieve exclusive content.
    -Nat

2. RE: Today - is a big day!

Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 12:20 AM

Got the cd the day it came out and I LOVE IT! I love the mix on this cd and yes Lullaby is a great song. I really love Trying Not To Love You (for reasons best left unsaid).

Bottoms Up is Fantastic! How can you go wrong with a drinking song like that!

An Midnight Queen is AWESOME! What could be better than a song that mentions doing Tequila. Mmm Cuervo...I do LOVE my Jose. LOL

I LOVE When We Stand Together, the first single from this cd, I love the sound, the words, everything about it. This song says ALOT! On a personal note I was curious about the pan pipes being played in the song? Who actually played them or where they just generated electronically? I loved them in the song.

The wait for this cd was well worth it. I LOVED Darkhorse and played it all the time in the car ( for two months straight...needless to say I burned my girls out on it LOL). This cd will be just the same! Fantastic job on this cd guys!