Chad Kroeger's new look

Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 11:34 AM

I am all about keeping up with appearances.. this isnt a look I hope he keeps. Way too much manscaping :( Bring back the old hair and the less trendy Chad!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 4:18 PM

Is good to change sometimes, I like him anyway, and I loved the new hair!! Since he got his hair straightenedit was a little weird, so is better short!

2. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 5:45 PM

Gotta agree, not digging the short hair
    www.sflmusic.com - My Publication
    www.scatteredlight.net/liverecs - My Live Show Site

3. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 5:40 PM

4. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 6:25 PM

It's different but the longer hair looks better on him don't know why but it does! but hey each to their own.

5. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 5:14 AM

Have to agree... Always liked him better with longer hair. Even the straight one was better than short. I think he looks older now.

6. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 6:13 PM

I really like it - it was shocking at first because it is so short. Just shows he looks great no matter what length his hair is. He is sexy with it long and curly, sexy with it straight and hot, hot, hot with it short.

7. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 12:35 AM

But he's still hot. =)

8. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 10:54 AM

CHAD WHERE IS YOUR HAIRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O BRING YOUR HOT LOOK BACK!

9. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 10:16 AM

I think it's very different from his old look, but it suits him. I like it :)

10. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 8:00 PM

I prefer Chad with long and curly hair, it's more natural and hot.

11. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 7:04 AM

I love his new look, and has he been working out or what??
    Check out this Youtube vid. it was recorded past October http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1aGo-qqBDM b.t.w. on this vid he still has his goldylocks ;)

I haven't seen any video's that are more recent than this one, with him in it, not wearing a jacket.... His ass looks F@cking good to me!!!

12. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:38 AM

When they played in Tribute To The Troops, first reaction was " What the f**k, what happen with his hair". But after few ... houres, i think " It's next step of evolution"

13. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Drunk Chaddy....hehehe

ROBO CHAD

14. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 8:30 PM

I like the long curly hair better or the style Chad had before this one. There is one picture on the web in black & white with long curly hair and it's totally hot and sexy.

15. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Even though I said earlier I liked Chad's long curly hair better the new hair style is growing on me. Chad is hot & sexy no matter what.

16. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Still hot, no matter what I'm in it for the voice anyway. But, to keep My fantasies alive and healthy please give back the hair.

17. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 7:58 AM

My two cents about Chads new haircut .... I LOVE the hair ! And I like his bigger build lately. All man, goodness gracious. God bless his mamma.

18. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 1:33 AM

Chad looks good anyway.
    The main problem WAS that he gained weight , although he is very young yet! so now short hair suits better ....
    In my opinion Chad may try any hairstyle, he is a handsome man . I have huge respect to him and love his voice .

19. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 6:15 AM

But he is very handsome Man !!

20. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 1:25 AM

Noooooo chad what have you done? I loved the in tween style. :(