Chad Kroeger's new look

Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 11:34 AM

I am all about keeping up with appearances.. this isnt a look I hope he keeps. Way too much manscaping :( Bring back the old hair and the less trendy Chad!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 12:35 AM

But he's still hot. =)

2. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 10:54 AM

CHAD WHERE IS YOUR HAIRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O BRING YOUR HOT LOOK BACK!

3. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 10:16 AM

I think it's very different from his old look, but it suits him. I like it :)

4. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 8:00 PM

I prefer Chad with long and curly hair, it's more natural and hot.

5. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 7:04 AM

I love his new look, and has he been working out or what??
    Check out this Youtube vid. it was recorded past October http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1aGo-qqBDM b.t.w. on this vid he still has his goldylocks ;)

I haven't seen any video's that are more recent than this one, with him in it, not wearing a jacket.... His ass looks F@cking good to me!!!

6. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:38 AM

When they played in Tribute To The Troops, first reaction was " What the f**k, what happen with his hair". But after few ... houres, i think " It's next step of evolution"

7. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Drunk Chaddy....hehehe

ROBO CHAD

8. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 8:30 PM

I like the long curly hair better or the style Chad had before this one. There is one picture on the web in black & white with long curly hair and it's totally hot and sexy.

9. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Even though I said earlier I liked Chad's long curly hair better the new hair style is growing on me. Chad is hot & sexy no matter what.

10. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Still hot, no matter what I'm in it for the voice anyway. But, to keep My fantasies alive and healthy please give back the hair.

11. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 7:58 AM

My two cents about Chads new haircut .... I LOVE the hair ! And I like his bigger build lately. All man, goodness gracious. God bless his mamma.

12. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 1:33 AM

Chad looks good anyway.
    The main problem WAS that he gained weight , although he is very young yet! so now short hair suits better ....
    In my opinion Chad may try any hairstyle, he is a handsome man . I have huge respect to him and love his voice .

13. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 6:15 AM

But he is very handsome Man !!

14. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 1:25 AM

Noooooo chad what have you done? I loved the in tween style. :(

15. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 9:38 AM

The only look of his I didn't like was his "Jesus" look but long or short hair doesn't matter to me. I actually had a pretty good feeling he would do that since his hair gets shorter for every tour. When they go on tour after the next album in 2014 (that's a guess), I bet it'll be really short and spiked.

16. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 11:26 AM

ill take him any way he comes..but longer is better

17. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I preferred it longer....saw an interview where he said he likes it so I think its here to stay

18. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 10:39 PM

this is very nice information and very useful for me...Thanks for sharing...

19. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM

on the nickelback tour video (the newest one), he's looking good with the short hair!
    He's completely changed mind you... but hey, it's fresh!

20. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 2:21 PM

NM Girl wrote:
    My two cents about Chads new haircut .... I LOVE the hair ! And I like his bigger build lately. All man, goodness gracious. God bless his mamma.

I like his bigger build too, really sexy. 'Specially those thighs. ;)

I don't think it's a problem whatsoever, it's better than being too damn skinny isn't it? lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trying not to love you, only goes to far...
    Trying not to need you, is tearing me apart....