Chad Kroeger's new look

Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 11:34 AM

I am all about keeping up with appearances.. this isnt a look I hope he keeps. Way too much manscaping :( Bring back the old hair and the less trendy Chad!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 8:30 PM

I like the long curly hair better or the style Chad had before this one. There is one picture on the web in black & white with long curly hair and it's totally hot and sexy.

2. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Even though I said earlier I liked Chad's long curly hair better the new hair style is growing on me. Chad is hot & sexy no matter what.

3. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Still hot, no matter what I'm in it for the voice anyway. But, to keep My fantasies alive and healthy please give back the hair.

4. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 7:58 AM

My two cents about Chads new haircut .... I LOVE the hair ! And I like his bigger build lately. All man, goodness gracious. God bless his mamma.

5. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 1:33 AM

Chad looks good anyway.
    The main problem WAS that he gained weight , although he is very young yet! so now short hair suits better ....
    In my opinion Chad may try any hairstyle, he is a handsome man . I have huge respect to him and love his voice .

6. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 6:15 AM

But he is very handsome Man !!

7. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 1:25 AM

Noooooo chad what have you done? I loved the in tween style. :(

8. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 9:38 AM

The only look of his I didn't like was his "Jesus" look but long or short hair doesn't matter to me. I actually had a pretty good feeling he would do that since his hair gets shorter for every tour. When they go on tour after the next album in 2014 (that's a guess), I bet it'll be really short and spiked.

9. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 11:26 AM

ill take him any way he comes..but longer is better

10. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I preferred it longer....saw an interview where he said he likes it so I think its here to stay

11. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 10:39 PM

this is very nice information and very useful for me...Thanks for sharing...

12. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM

on the nickelback tour video (the newest one), he's looking good with the short hair!
    He's completely changed mind you... but hey, it's fresh!

13. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 2:21 PM

NM Girl wrote:
    My two cents about Chads new haircut .... I LOVE the hair ! And I like his bigger build lately. All man, goodness gracious. God bless his mamma.

I like his bigger build too, really sexy. 'Specially those thighs. ;)

I don't think it's a problem whatsoever, it's better than being too damn skinny isn't it? lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trying not to love you, only goes to far...
    Trying not to need you, is tearing me apart....

14. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 7:17 AM

I mean it shouldn't be that big of a deal because Chad's gotta feel comfortable with his hair but.... he the hell looks sexy :D
    Getting lost will help you find yourself

15. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:36 PM

he is sexy no matter what hair he has :D

16. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Hope I'm not the only guy who doesn't care about Chad's current hair style. Just as long he continues to make kick ass music, I'm happy. Looks don't matter.
    "Beer is proof that God exists and wants us to be happy."- Benjamin Franklin

17. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I Love Chad's new look! Loved the old one too. Doesn't matter what his hair looks like, it doesn't change his voice He will be sexy no matter what his hair style is

18. RE: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 6:34 AM

ye even i think his old hairstyle suits him better - I mean that in the All The Right Reasons album
    dj

19. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Old Was Super Awosome, I think people know him as old style much better.
    Good lucks.

20. Re: Chad Kroeger's new look

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:34 PM

absolutely love the longer straightened hair...in the "when we stand together" video was very hot...i know we all are growing up, and he states in "rock star" that he would even change his hair...no need...chad's hot any way he comes, so i guess i'll grow with it! you rock chad, so does mike!!! the voice is ultimately what counts....i know it makes me rock!