Nickelback Haters ... Response to another Nickelback fan thread

Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 9:05 AM

You know I saw an interview on the web where Chad says no one dreams of growing up to become a music critic. Could it be that these haters are mostly made up of jealous musicians frustrated with their own careers? They wish they had a small portion of Chad, Mike, Ryan and Daniel's talent, charisma and vision. Nickelback has kept the rock we love relevant and fresh. Can you tell how much I adore these guys ;)

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Nickelback Haters ... Response to another Nickelback fan thread

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 1:43 AM

I think DOUBLE-PLATINUM says it all in my book. There are always going to be people like that...personally I think that Hating in general is a waste of good energy.

2. Re: Nickelback Haters ... Response to another Nickelback fan thread

Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 11:55 PM

it surprises me why there are those that love Nickelbacks music, and those that hate them with a passion. I don't follow their logic. I think that maybe they are just haters because they do so well and are so fervently supported by those of us that love their music. A while back they played their Live at Sturgis concert on one of the music channels here... i made mention of it on another forum i was part of and half of them jumped down my throat for it. I of course told them they were talking out of their @$$ and wouldn't good music if it bit them on their @$$!
    I wasn't much of a fan until my son dragged me to a concert here back in '06..... i was converted!! loved the concert, and bought all of their CDs afterwards! Seen them in concert twice now.....and they are coming to Australia later this year.... i'm going to purchase Gold VIP tickets for this one!! at $1,000 each, it will be worth it!!
    Keep on rockin guys!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Growing old may be mandatory, growing up isn't!

3. Re: Nickelback Haters ... Response to another Nickelback fan thread

Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 9:22 AM

I think people that hate Nickelback just hate modern rock in general, and Nickelback takes all the heat because they're the most successful of all of them. The only one that never seems to get any heat is the Foo Fighters. Probably because Dave was part of Nirvana.