DOWN UNDER? AUSTRALIA

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 3:11 AM

Does anyone know wheather or not Nickelback will be touring Australia? If so when would we know dates...?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: DOWN UNDER? AUSTRALIA

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 7:41 AM

they will be they have said in multiple interviews they are working on dates that will see them traveling all over the world but as for a date who knows they said they will be announcing the dates in order of the tour and Australia is normally towards the end so might be a while.

2. Re: DOWN UNDER? AUSTRALIA

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Not fair that we r last on everyones list. Great weather, great people, great sites.

3. Kye avatar Kye

Re: DOWN UNDER? AUSTRALIA

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 4:13 AM

I don't mind being near the end, as long as I can get tickets!! And good seats at that!! Does anybody know if you purchase a Fan Club package, do you still get access to pre-sale tickets in Australia, or is that only for US??

4. RE: Re: DOWN UNDER? AUSTRALIA

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Kye wrote:
    I don't mind being near the end, as long as I can get tickets!! And good seats at that!! Does anybody know if you purchase a Fan Club package, do you still get access to pre-sale tickets in Australia, or is that only for US??

Yes Kye - being a member does entitle you to presale, even for shows outside of the US

Cheers
    Jo (Fan Club Moderator).

5. Kye avatar Kye

Re: DOWN UNDER? AUSTRALIA

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 3:53 AM

Thanks Jo. That bit of news has really made my day!