Dark Horse Tour DVD?

Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Hey, guys, I'm one of your epileptic fans. Because of this, the concert scene will never work for me, just despite the fact that I would absolutely LOVE to see you guys live. Your DVDs are the only way I'm able to see you "live," so that the flashing lights and shit doesn't end up sending me to the hospital, then later finding out that some jackass ends up laughing his ass off about me collapsing and shaking like I've been stamped by a cattle prod. Yeah, epilepsy's a bitch, and that bitch kees me from being able to see you guys perform live when you come to atlanta for the here and now tour. And just as I'm asking about a Dark Horse Tour DVD, I hope that there will be a DVD for the Here And Now Tour. I'm sure that I'm not the only one of your millions of fans who can't be there for your performances because of our epilepsy, so I sincerely hope and pray that you will PLEASE put out DVDs of the last and current tours, as well as for any and all future tours. Again, I'm a HUGE fan, and I absolutely LOVE all of your music, and I know that I'm speaking for all your epileptic fanbase who wish to be able to see you live when we can't. Thanks for your time and attention, and I hope you will fulfill this request on behalf of ALL your fans, not just for your epileptic ones.

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.