VIP Pkgs--Sorry, I'm new.

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Hello.

Sorry, I know this has probably been posted a million times, but I'm looking at VIP packages. If you purchase one, do you get to meet the band, or are you basically paying for a bunch of "collectables"?
If you dont get to meet the band with the pkg, what do you purchase/do so you can? Can someone please go a little more in depth about the process of a VIP pkg?

Again, my apologies for asking. But thank you for reading and replying.

\m/

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: VIP Pkgs--Sorry, I'm new.

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 8:27 AM

When you buy VIP package, it's like when you buy your regular tickets with the fan club but you have gifts, like autografted pictures, collection tickets, you can buy things before the show without waiting and some other things that I don't remember right now. You can get to the show before everyone else with the fan club tickets, with or without VIP ones. It mean that if you're on the floor with general admission, you don't have to get in front of the door 4 or 5 hours before the show. With VIP tickets, you can choose reserved seats or on the floor general admission comparative to regular fan club tickets, you can only have tickets on the floor general admission. BUT... the great news is that when you by fan club tickets, VIP or not, you can win backstage pass to meet them. I don't know how it works but I saw it on the site!

Sorry for my english! ;-) I wish that it lights your questions. Have a nice show !!! ;-)