European fans!

Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 11:56 AM

How many european fans are we? And where're you from?
It could be nice to now how many people are waiting here for them!

I'm from Spain and I've been waiting 7 years!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: European fans!

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Im from England and I've been a fan since 2001 when silver side up came out bit the state is my fave album! Iv seen them 5 times since then and october will be my 6th. I miss seein them play in smaller venues its awesome xx

2. Gab avatar Gab

Re: European fans!

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 4:31 PM

I'm from Vienna, Austria and I am waiting 10 years since I got my first Nickelback CD. And I'm asking all of you why won't Nickelbak come to Austria?

3. Re: European fans!

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Hi,
    I'm from the Netherlands. 9-9-12 NB will be performing in Amsterdam and i got me a couple of tickets! I can't wait! Daughtry will be the supporting act. It's gonna be crazy!
    For the Dutch people:
    Als je ook gaat: heeeel veeeeeeel plezier!
    En ik... ik sta vooraan ;) dat probeer ik in ieder geval!

Hugs,

Soraya

4. Re: European fans!

Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Germany here.. Saw them yesterday in Hamburg! Second Time for me..

To all the Fans!!: "You're awesome!!!!"

5. Re: European fans!

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I'm Polish. I'm still waiting for Nickelback concert in my country

6. Re: European fans!

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 6:52 AM

Hey :)
    I am from Austria and I have to wait for many years to see them live. Last week I was in Munich and it was the most awesome concert I have ever seen before :)

7. RE: European fans!

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I'm from England saw them Monday at the 02 and on the darkhorse tour 2009. They're still the best band I've seen live and I fucking love there music. I saw something about them giggin next year too, I hope it's not a rumour 3 year gaps are too long!!

8. RE: European fans!

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 8:11 AM

I'm from Sweden and I saw them in Copenhagen this year after waiting about 4 years.
    It was totally awesome!

9. Re: European fans!

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Finnish fan over here! I saw them in here Finland, on Septhember 16th. :DD

10. Re: European fans!

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I'm from Germany and I saw Nickelback in Cologne and Frankfurt September 21st and 22nd. .

11. RE: European fans!

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I'm in England and finally saw them on Monday night at Wembley arena! can't wait to do it again :)

12. Re: European fans!

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:55 AM

I'm in the UK and gutted that I just missed the O2 Arena in London. Please come back soon! Or even better, come to Cambridge! Never seen Nickelback live, but I love your music.

13. Re: European fans!

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:57 AM

I'm from Germany und saw them in Stuttgart on September 25th :)

14. Re: European fans!

Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I'm from th uk saw them live in manchester on the 4th oct fuckin amazing the best concert I've ever seen cant wait for them to come again

15. Re: European fans!

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Portugal! :) Guess they won't be back in my country... :( and I cannot blame them for that!

16. Re: European fans!

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Hey .... Im from the UK. I saw these guys at the O2 London on the 1st of October. They were awsome. Up there with AC/DC who i also was at the same place............ Hey and i also won the signed Gibson guitar from the gig too. It arrived yesterday all signed up.... Well happy. Just wish i could play it... :-(

17. Re: European fans!

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:14 AM

I'm from Germany too! :)
    I saw Nickelback at September 19th in Hamburg for the first time! & it was the best concert in my whole life! :))

18. Re: European fans!

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 11:46 AM

If you count Russia being Europe, than here we go. Ears still ringing and it has been about a WEEK already! Enjoyed the hell outta the show and really want more, MORE, MOAAAAAAAR!!!

Have been patiently waiting for a gig since 2001! 1 years later it was a dream coming true right in front of me.

19. Re: European fans!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:31 AM

gazed wrote:
    If you count Russia being Europe, than here we go. Ears still ringing and it has been about a WEEK already! Enjoyed the hell outta the show and really want more, MORE, MOAAAAAAAR!!!

Have been patiently waiting for a gig since 2001! 1 years later it was a dream coming true right in front of me.

Hi!! I'm from Russia too. The guys ROCKED Moscow & St. Petersburg!! I saw both shows, and even managed to get to M&G))
    Why? - Why not? (c)

20. Re: European fans!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:18 AM

I am from Belarus and I have not seen them live since they have been with us only once and I could not get them to go to a concert so I've been waiting a half years