How many songs does Nickelback have?

Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 7:46 AM

It’s done, after a whole afternoon and night of work: Now I have nearly all songs Nickelback has ever sung on my MP3 Player. (Well, I hope that I have really every song) There are only two more songs missing: “Throw yourself away” and “Slow Motion”.

Do you know how many songs Nickelback has released? I think they had exactly 82 Songs, together with the covers “Mistake”, “Yanking out my heart” and “Love will keep us together” and the songs “Into the Night” and “Why don’t you and I”, which are sung by Chad and Santana.

Do you have another figure?- Then tell me please.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: How many songs does Nickelback have?

Tue, May 14, 2013 at 2:13 PM

If you count the ones Chad has helped with/ written then you don't have a sure figure yet. Because Avril and him wrote multiple (according to her) on her new album... which hasn't been released yet..

But I have 3 to add anyway:
    Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting-Nickelback cover
    Tomorrow in a Bottle
    Here's to Never Growing Up-Avril (he was one of the producers/writers)
    Meaning of my name: NB-Nickelback OTTB- Off The Track Thoroughbreds They're both also my two passions!

2. Re: How many songs does Nickelback have?

Sun, May 26, 2013 at 8:54 AM

theres 9 albums:
    Hesher
    Curb
    The State
    Silver Side Up
    The Long Road
    Three-Sided Coin
    All The Right Reasons
    Dark Horse
    Here And Now
    That 76, cause some songs are on more than one album
    and then theres the covers:
    Legs, It aint like that, Sharp dressed man, Sad but true, Stop and Stare and Mistake
    and with other artist:
    Hero, Into the night, why dont you and i, love will keep os together and Tomorrow in a bottle
    and songs thats not on an album:
    Yanking out my heart, Learn the hard way, Saturday nights alright for fighting and Slow motion

thats 91 songs and hopefully theres a lot of songs in the future

3. Re: How many songs does Nickelback have?

Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 9:25 AM

They've also done some cover songs live like Sexy and I Know It and Sad But True, not sure if you'd count those.

4. Re: How many songs does Nickelback have?

Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Thank you!
    If you feel like replying to my comments please contact me directly by mail. I'm not sure if I can always check the forum activity or your blogs back =)

5. Re: How many songs does Nickelback have?

Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 6:22 AM

usefull !