Here and Now.....Nickelback's more mature side

Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 6:27 AM

I really loved the new nickelback album, it keeps getting better and better i hope in the future we get allot more.
NBROCKEDABQ09

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Here and Now.....Nickelback's more mature side

Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 5:00 AM

did u see them at journal pavilion in 2009
    NBROCKEDABQ09

2. RE: Here and Now.....Nickelback's more mature side

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 2:25 PM

The new album turned out perfect in all respects. The sound, arrangement, lyric... This is all is polished to a perfect state. Every song is harmonic, there is nothing superfluous.
    It is that about I always dreamed - about harmony. But at the same time Nickelback don't left their own style.
    Why it not rated I sincerely don't understand.

3. Re: Here and Now.....Nickelback's more mature side

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 5:53 AM

I knew that the album was going to be great. But when I got it from itunes and listen to it, I was blown away like I always am with them. With every album they put out I always wonder how they are going to top that, and they always do. I hope they never quit making music because I have no idea what I would do if they. There is no other band in the world like Nickelback.

4. RE: Here and Now.....Nickelback's more mature side

Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 8:05 AM

You guys should check out a band called Brother Grey out of Atlanta, Ga! Their new album "1" was just released and it's awesome! Hit them up on facebook or at www.brothergrey.net. Check out their music and their merch. If you like Nickelback then you will love these guys!

5. Re: Here and Now.....Nickelback's more mature side

Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 11:28 AM

I have to agree with you. Nickelback is the kind of band that never fails to impress you with their new albums.

6. Re: Here and Now.....Nickelback's more mature side

Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Here and Now's one of the best albums I've ever had.
    Songs like Lullaby, When We Stand Together, Trying Not To Love You, Holding On To Heaven, Don't Ever Let It End - they have so deep lyrics.
    HaN is a great album, I love it.