Look at this... i definitely like it!
AMA 11/20/11

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Haircut...

Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 12:02 PM

I really like the haircut :) he looks a lot younger i agree

2. RE: Haircut...

Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 12:25 AM

I like it! I think his hair looks good either way.

3. RE: Haircut...

Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 5:01 PM

4. Re: Haircut...

Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 7:35 PM

With every new album, Chad has a new hair cut. I love this last one, he looks younger even tough he is more mature.

5. Re: Haircut...

Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 10:36 AM

I loved his hair long, but must admit he looks absolutely HOT with the new haircut.

6. Re: Haircut...

Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 4:48 PM

He looks great regardless of how long or short his hair is.

7. Re: Haircut...

Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Thanks.Your article is wonderful!Hold it.i like your article very much and here i intraduce some nice web site about Apple

Accessories
    Electronics Wholesales for you : chingtown.com

8. RE: Haircut...

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 12:46 PM

I really loved long curly hair but I think now Chad looks AMAZING with short hair, really really good!

9. Re: Haircut...

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 6:00 AM

I loved his the long hair, and I think alot of the fans are kind of shocked at it being so short because I don't know about them, but I was 13 when Nickelback came out and Chad always had long hair. Hell for years i would only date guys with long hair like Chad. Even when he cut it short, it was still not that short as it is now. But he does look younger though. It don't matter to me long or short hair Chad is to still my boo. I asked santa to bring him to me for christmas every year, all I get is concert tickets but he will be under my tree this year.

10. Re: Haircut...

Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 1:36 PM

I like his new hair :) He always look good but now he looks HOT ;)

11. Re: Haircut...

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 10:44 AM

I have no idea why this is such an issue, but I have to comment. Chad's new haircut is great for manageability for him I'm sure. Wash and wear, but that and the fact that He looks younger with this cut are the only two things I find I like about it. I liked his long wavy natural hair. Keep it real kiddo. But really, chad is the only one who's opinion matters here. He has to wear it and live with it. and it can alway grow out. I'm a product of the long hair era, so I'm partial to long hair on a man. As long as he suits it of course. And Chad sure did. I love the pic with him with his long hair and shades on. He looked like a biker. yes....A bad boy. Waite! Did I say that out loud? LOL

12. Re: Haircut...

Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 2:14 AM

Noooooo not the hair. Chad what have u done

13. RE: Haircut...

Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I love it...

14. Re: Haircut...

Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 9:42 PM

It grows on ya. He's sexy no matter what.

15. RE: Haircut...

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Have to admit that it is growing on me.....just used to the longer styles....guess our boy is growing up and getting a younger haircut......
    ".......Everybody's hit the bottom, and everybody's been forgotten, and everybody's tired of being alone, everybody's been abandonded..."

16. Re: Haircut...

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM

i say it is just hair ! it does grow back ! an its ok to show maturity lol ! my mom has a beauty shop an i never once was ashamed or nervous about cuttin my hair ! because i only wanted to impress myself ! chad did it to make his self an his wife happy ! i think he looks great ! keep jammin !
    robin kaufman

17. Re: Haircut...

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 6:29 PM

we just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your posr for
    more soon.

18. Re: Haircut...

Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 7:03 PM

this is very nice information and very useful for me...Thanks for sharing...

19. RE: Haircut...

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Well I have to admit.. I have been a NB fan for as long as they have been playing on he radio. I have watched their progress, changes and their "growing up" and must say they are loooking quite good.. but the one thing Im not sure I can get used to is Chad's new haircut To me, the short hair makes him look much older than he is.
    Perhaps one day I'll get used to it.. but Im not suspecting it will be anytime soon.. Sorry Chad.. but I still love your musical genius. :D

Rock on guys!
    Love from your #1 Fan in Abbotsford.

20. RE: Haircut...

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:08 AM

This post is fantastic is most complete explanation of these new capabilities that Ive seen yet. Thank you for this very timely explanation.and I would like to introduce an new site about the new ipad case for you.