Worldwide Fans?!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm proud to be a part of this community!
I'm a big fan since 2004 and I've been to 2 concerts (in Hamburg 2010 & Cologne 2012).

I'm from Germany, 19 years old, and I'm totally Nickelbac-addicted!

Where are you from guys?!

Would be nice to write with others fans from all other world :)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Worldwide Fans?!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Hi Phil!

Welcome to the community!
    You were asking for fans around the word... Well, here I go!

My name is Paula, from Chile. I'm 19 years old too!

I'm glad you had the opportunity to see Nickelback in Germany, they played different songs (This Afternoon and Too Bad). I saw them in USA in April, it was my very first concert of them, so you can imagine my excitement :) Good memories

Greetings!

2. Re: Worldwide Fans?!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Witam serdecznie nawet nie wiecie jak wam zazdroszczę ja też bardzo bym chciała być na koncercie NB strasznie ich uwielbiam i bardzo bym chciała żeby zagrali w Polsce .Pozdrawiam serdecznie

3. Re: Worldwide Fans?!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:03 AM

Hi,

I'm from Germany and saw them in Cologne and Frankfurt in September. Can't wait to see them again next year.

4. Re: Worldwide Fans?!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Hey! It looks like a lot of Nickelback fans are from Germany! That's awesome! I'm German but I don't live there.

My name is Janel, im 14, fan since i first heard Photograph on the radio when i was 5 or 6! I am from Grand Rapids, Michigan, in the United States! I have seen Nickelback twice, when they came here in 2010 and 2012!

Glad to see so many world wide fans!

5. Re: Worldwide Fans?!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Puyallup, Washington in USA
    ~littlelady4nier~

6. Re: Worldwide Fans?!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Hi Phil,

I've been a Nickelback fan since I heard my first Nickelback song in 2005! I have only been to one concert but will definitely go to more in the future. I am absolutely Nickelback mad! I am from Australia.