Worldwide Fans?!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm proud to be a part of this community!
I'm a big fan since 2004 and I've been to 2 concerts (in Hamburg 2010 & Cologne 2012).

I'm from Germany, 19 years old, and I'm totally Nickelbac-addicted!

Where are you from guys?!

Would be nice to write with others fans from all other world :)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Worldwide Fans?!

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 7:00 PM

hai my name is Andrea a im from Paraguay, i love Nickelback never ai see in concert :(

2. RE: Worldwide Fans?!

Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Hi Phil,

I'm from Auburn Hills Michigan! I've been a Nickelback Fan from the beginning :) They are simply AMAZING!
    To thine own's self be true!
    Always honor yourself and be true to who you are!

3. Re: Worldwide Fans?!

Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 4:49 PM

A Brazilian fan

4. Re: Worldwide Fans?!

Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Danish, north jutland.

saw them in copenhagen 2012 seeing them again in copenhagen 2013
    the chef

5. Re: Worldwide Fans?!

Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 9:43 AM

hi i am 15 and am from England in the UK. loved Nickelback for 5 years went to see my first Nickelback concert 2 years ago and caught one of the t-shirts that they fired out of the air powered rocket launchers. Hoping to go see them at the upcoming concert in Liverpool in November.
    Nickelback FTW

6. Bee avatar Bee

Re: Worldwide Fans?!

Sat, May 11, 2013 at 2:05 AM

I'm 16 and from New Zealand. Went to their concert last year in November for the first time. It was seriously the most amazing concert I've been to for sure! c:

7. Re: Worldwide Fans?!

Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 7:53 AM

Hi! I am Lily from Israel, I have been a fan for about 2 years only, and I am sorry to say that I never been to a concert... They haven't come to Israel yet and going abroad isn't that easy.... Hope I will get the chance soon : )

8. RE: Worldwide Fans?!

Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Hello everybody!
    My name is Mônica and I'm from Brazil (São Paulo).
    I'm a Nickelback fan since the Silver Side Up release, before that they were unknown in Brazil. Now I'm 33 years old, and they never played here - yet.
    One year ago I decided to go abroad to see them live (2 great concerts in London), and a few months after that they announced their first coming to Brazil, FINALLY!!!
    So, next week (hopefully, due to Bon Jovi's drummer surgery, they're doing the Latin America tour together) I'm going to see Nickelback live again, but this time in my hometown.
    More than 10 years waiting, and now 3 concerts in less than 1 year. So happy! :)

9. Re: Worldwide Fans?!

Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Hey together! :D
    My name's Rhydiana, I'm 16 years old and I'm from Germany. :)
    I'm a huge fan since summer 2010.
    It's awesome to meet more fans from all over the world. :D

10. Re: Worldwide Fans?!

Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 7:30 AM

Hi everyone
    I've been a fan since Silver Side Up, but only recently joined the FC. I'm a relatively old fan at 43, but that doesn't matter. I've only a seen the guys live once, Here and Now tour in Manchester, 2012. I'll be going to Liverpool next month for my second live experience and I can't wait :-)

11. Re: Worldwide Fans?!

Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 7:31 AM

ROCKcharlieON wrote:
    hi i am 15 and am from England in the UK. loved Nickelback for 5 years went to see my first Nickelback concert 2 years ago and caught one of the t-shirts that they fired out of the air powered rocket launchers. Hoping to go see them at the upcoming concert in Liverpool in November.

Well done on catching one of the t-shirts :-)

12. Re: Worldwide Fans?!

Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 10:04 AM

i'm 14 and from Russia, The first time I heard Nickelback in 2008. I attended a concert in Moscow, I love Nickelback :)