If you had the chance to say or ask anything to Nickelback, what would you say or ask?

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:03 PM

If you had the chance to say or ask anything you wanted to Nickelback, what would you say or ask?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: If you had the chance to say or ask anything to Nickelback, what would you say or ask?

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Since I'm normally such a grammar Nazi, please pardon the typos and lack of structure! Haha!
    Blessings, Jane Brackrog (TigerRefuge)

2. Re: If you had the chance to say or ask anything to Nickelback, what would you say or ask?

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I'd ask them how they are feel :D Realy - i don't know, what i can ask. there are to many questions :P
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/When-I-say-Nickel-you-say-back/335565976547964

3. Re: If you had the chance to say or ask anything to Nickelback, what would you say or ask?

Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM

when the next album is?
    for a picture.
    and if it was before the concert i would ask them if they could sing good times gone or this afternoon.
    Nickelback FTW

4. Re: If you had the chance to say or ask anything to Nickelback, what would you say or ask?

Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 6:39 AM

Who is your favorite rock band?
    kartoffelkuchen2

5. RE: If you had the chance to say or ask anything to Nickelback, what would you say or ask?

Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I'd say thank you. They stopped me from cutting my wrist open, an ill never forget crying on my pillow with Hillary an never gonna be alone on the radio....
    -'That Kid'

6. Re: If you had the chance to say or ask anything to Nickelback, what would you say or ask?

Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 5:43 AM

I would be asked to sing "Gotta be somebody"