Bored? Not Anymore.
Bored out of your mind, with no cure in sight? Not anymore. These incredibly easy tips will erase your boredom(and your friends's/family's/random people's sanity)
Warning: You may be hauled off to the nut house afterwards...
1. Carry a couch down the street and see how long it takes until someone calls the police.
2. Tell everyone how much you love them, including strangers.
3. Drive a riding lawnmower down the street casually.
4. Take your pants off and run around your neighborhood screaming "MY PANTS ARE ON FIRE!"
5. Give your mother a heart attack and tell her you're pregnant. (especially effective for guys but aimed at girls)
6. Push your friend in a baby stroller (let go) down the steepest hill in your neighborhood. (A 1st aid kit might come in handy.)
7. Ride railing of an escalator (run up escalator, then run down escalator...Warning: the inexperienced WILL get hurt---or thrown out, lol)
8. Do some karaoke with friends, or better yet, go caroling hot hits door to door (if they complain say you're observing a religious holiday; it's even funnier to say after you finished singing Baby Got Back. Make sure to ask for any requests and try to beatbox even if you're terrible at it)
9. Go to Wal-Mart and when the announcer comes on say, "Its those voices again!!!" (Scream that in an aisle)
10. Put peanut butter on the handle of random cars
11. Drive through the McDonalds drive-thru backwards
12. Dress up like Santa & go to Walmart & wish people a Merry Christmas! (no matter if it's Christmas or not!)
13. Get a group of friends and climb into the window in a store and pretend to be mannequins by standing as still as possible and posing. See how many people you can fool.
14. Go around during an election season collecting the signs for one candidate and making note of what house you took it from, then go and switch those signs with people who were promoting the other candidate.
15. Go up to the white house and yell "I know what really happened at area 51, Mr. President!" Hint: Run before secret service arrives.
Hope you liked them!
And no, I am not off my meds.
I also do not suffer from insanity; I enjoy it immensely.